1. Sophie J, Jono H and Megan H only have a discussion to write and then they can submit their intriguing model of why acquiring a sexually transmitted infection might be good for males!
2. Rose O'D, Shinichi Nakagawa and Losia Lagisz have a complete draft of their paper on gender differences in variability in academic grades. Submission will be happening soon.
3. Maider IC, Megan H and Susi Zajitschek have a completed draft of their paper on the costs of mating in seed beetles. Michael is now the one slowing it down...
4. Foteini S, Regina VT and Megan H only have a discussion to write and then they can submit their paper on the effect of the social environment on sperm production and paternity in Gambusia.
5. Regina VT, Megan H and Loeske Kruuk are making revision to a completed MS of a paper looking at various factors that generate maternal and paternal effects in Gambusia.
6. Jono H and Loeske Kruuk have a completed draft of a MS on how to measure sexual selection. It is more or less ready to submit....
The J Lab
News from people working with Michael Jennions @ Evolution, Ecology & Genetics in The Research School of Biology at the ANU. (Click on the RSS Feed to be sent emails of new postings)